From online to omni channel - automating software quality assurance
Our 3rd edition of the QA E-commerce Forum is back on December 4th, 2019.
Now more than ever, software quality assurance and robust apps are critical to winning market share. It’s not just about more software, faster. It’s about better software. This unique conference is focused on the key drivers of QA, including the latest technologies for continuous testing and delivery.
Topics we will cover:
- Virtualisation, containerisation and other cutting edge automation technologies
- AI and machine learning: software is writing software, but how do we test the results?
- UX, voice and mobile: what customers want, and how leading retailers are delivering it
- The Cloud: software testing as a service and the management of test environments
- Value stream management and benchmarking best practice
- The choices between open-source and off-the-shelf testing tools
The full agenda will be available soon, and so far we have speakers confirmed from Nike, The Economist, Hotels.com and Google. If you'd like to find out more, please email [email protected]
You can watch the QA E-commerce Forum 2018 highlights video here
To find out more about sponsorship/delegate opportunities please contact
Lawrence Bell — [email protected]
To find out more about speaking opportunities please contact
Jade Mitchell — [email protected]
To find out more about attending as a delegate please contact
Kirstine Kennedy — [email protected]