Part of The QA Financial 2021 Vision Series, this seminar discusses what the rewards and penalties are for effective and ineffective inclusion, and how it will change the software development world. In particular:
• What targets should firms have for increased diversity in IT and software teams?
• How does DevOps work better with diversity?
• What does it take to break through the glass ceiling in IT?
• How have more diverse firms managed change and moved diversity forward, and what are the obstacles?
• Gabriella Szasz, Senior Partner - QA Consultants
• Shohreh Mouri, VP Quality Engineering - RBC
• Allyson Stuart, Global Head of Quality Engineering, Refinitiv, an LSEG Business
• Shalini Chaudhari, AVP, Senior Industry Principal - Infosys