Next event:

Technologies for DevOps, Test Automation and AI: The QA Financial Forum Paris 2019

8 October, 2019
News and research on financial software quality assurance and risk management

Infosys acquires ABN AMRO mortgage business

28 March 2019
Consulting giant buys 75% of digital lender Stater.

Infosys, the digital services and consulting company, has announced a partnership with Stater N.V., a wholly owned subsidiary of ABN AMRO. As part of the collaboration, Infosys will acquire 75% of the shareholding in Stater, while the remaining 25% will continue to be held by ABN AMRO.

Stater operates within the mortgage and consumer lending value chain, specialising in digital origination, servicing and collection.

Infosys said it plans to accelerate Stater’s growth with dynamic workflow tools, API layers, RPA and new analytics.

This partnership will strengthen Infosys' position as a leading technology and business process management provider across the mortgage services value chain, it said, and further enhances the company's strategy to help clients navigate their next digital transformation journeys.

"This transaction strengthens our approach to offer clients digital platforms and industry focused solutions,” said Infosys President, Mohit Joshi. “It brings together our complementary capabilities to enhance the value we offer to our financial services clients. We are excited to welcome Stater's talented team to the Infosys family, thereby enhancing our presence in Europe."

Get the latest
by email

Newsletter Sign-Up
First Name*
Last Name*

I understand my contact details will be entered into your database and used to contact me by email with QA Financial's newsletter. See our privacy policy here.

Opted-in to receive newsletter
Source - newsletter sign-up form